- Front end UI Enhancements
- Auto-citation generation (from metadata) displayed inline with documents and included in skinless content. Simplify conformance with Attribution terms of Creative Commons licenses for those who build derivative works.
- Social Bookmarking Dropdown. Help users bookmark and later find OERs hosted in eduCommons using popular social bookmarking services.
- Integration with MyOCW (pending MyOCW release dates).
- Expanded support for IMS Content Packaging, including a transform engine that can translate from popular IMS CP formats to and from eduCommons.
- Updated internationalization support, with translation updates for a predetermined set of languages.
- Finalized support for content translation using the LinguaPlone product.
Note: See TracRoadmap for help on using the roadmap.