Here are the components involved in hosting eduCommons:
Plone Site with the following:
- Plone Software Center Plugin - Release management, Front end for Downloads, Requirements tracking and documentation.
- Done here: http://educommons.com/downloads/educommons
- Plone Documentation Center - Handles all documentation for eduCommons including web based docs, screencasts, howtos, tutorials, sample files, developer documentation
- Setup here: http://educommons.com/documentation
- Need to move help content from cosl.usu.edu/projects/educommons/documentation
Trac Site (http://trac.edgewall.org/)
- Milestone tracking, bug tracking, development wiki
- Browser View over source code repository
- Done here: http://educommons.com/dev
Code Repository - Currently using Subversion (http://subversion.tigris.org/) with apache integration.
- Done here: http://educommons.com/dev/browser
- Currently using PHPBB (http://www.phpbb.com) - If we want to host the eduCommons forum on OCWC we could just merge it with the existing OCWC forums.
- Original forums location: http://cosl.usu.edu/forums
- New location should be at either educommons.com/forums or ocwconsortium.org/forums
- Currently a number of plugins we developed for eduCommons are housed in the Plone Collective (http://dev.plone.org/collective/). It makes sense to keep them there, as there are many other Plone sites that are also using them.