eduCommons 3.2.0-eng (Alpha release)Up to Product page
This is not a final release. Experimental releases should only be used for testing and development. Do not use these on production sites, and make sure you have proper backups before installing.
Feature enhancements in this release
The following features are associated with this release:
- Installers (Linux-flavors, Windows, and Mac)
- Create unified installers for eduCommons that support linux, windows, and mac platforms.
- Unit tests and functional tests
- The goal of this proposal is to make eduCommons more robust by adding unit tests for each product as well as functional tests. With these tests in place it will be much easier to determine if future modifications to the code break any existing functionality.
- Global Find and Replace
- Implement the "GoReplace" Plone product (http://plone.org/products/goreplace), or a similar product to allow global find and replace of text and HTML on an eduCommons site.
- Existing Bug fixes
- This features involves completing existing bug fixes tagged for the 3.2.0 release in our Trac bug tracking system (http://cosl.usu.edu/trac/)